IT Sales Executive
IT Sales Executive will be responsible for promoting and leading strategic activities designed to generate revenues from the sale of products, solutions and professional services. Responsible for acquiring new clients and growing opportunities at existing clients by selling IT products, solutions and services leveraging Cabeus’ offerings in regulatory information management, collaboration, content management, and mobility. This position is based in Princeton, NJ and will be targeting the North East area clients.
- Driving the company sales revenue goals, profitability, cash flow, business goals and objectives.
- Meeting or exceeding defined quarterly and annual goals.
- Identifying, qualifying and closing new accounts in by selling IT products, solutions, and services to meet client business needs in areas specific (but not limited) to: regulatory information management, content management and collaboration.
- Responsible for maximizing opportunities and growing sales at existing accounts and managing client satisfaction.
- Effectively communicating Cabeus’ value proposition at all levels.
- Specialization and expertize in identifying opportunities by exploring client business needs and challenges.
- Applying a consultative approach to all contacts with customer C-level leaders, decision makers and IT groups.
- Partnering with the solutions team in the pre-sales process to sell products, solutions and services by understanding the customer’s business and technology requirements and creating a compelling business solution that meets their needs.
- Partnering with solutions and product teams in sales presentations, demonstrations, proofs of concept and internal trainings.
- Developing and maintaining strong knowledge of industry trends in regulatory information management, collaboration, content management and mobility.
- Proactively advising and introducing new solutions to solve client’s business needs.
- Lead or participate in developing proposals and statements of work along with pre-sales and technical teams.
- Leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making processes, and overcoming objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with the management team to develop and implement plans for sales and delivery along with the development of appropriate processes, systems, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Developing sales, marketing and communications materials such as brochures and sales presentations.
- Submitting accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas.
- Tracking customer contacts and information in appropriate tracking systems.
- Facilitating all communications/order processing and reporting for all current and future accounts.
- Actively managing daily issue resolution and reporting.
- Leading and organizing customer workshops, webinars, vendor shows, and seminars to promote solutions and services.
Minimum Education and/or Experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field
- 3-5 years of professional selling experience in aggressive cold calling and prospecting environment in IT products, solutions and services industry
- Must have a strong knowledge of IT products and services
- Must have experience selling to Pharmaceutical, Financials and/or Publishing clients
- Experience working with aggressive annual quota preferred
- Must be able to show a proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Able to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Knowledge of software, hardware, licensing, etc • Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Ability to plan, organize and manage time
- Must be willing to travel within North East or the assigned territory